The Cracker is a non-explosive cracking agent that can crack any hard rock or reinforced concrete. The Cracker is a universal product which may not only be substituted for explosives, hydraulic wedges, rock-breakers, and concrete-crackers, but can also be used in many places where other methods are impractical. Produced in powder form, The Cracker need only be mixed with water and poured into predrilled
holes for dramatic results.
- Near Historical Buildings Hospitals
- Bank Vaults
Advantages and Features
- SAFE — Above all, The Cracker provides a remarkably high safety factor as compared with explosives and other demolition methods. When used properly, both flyrock and
vibration are eliminated.
- EASY — No permits or special pre-conditions are necessary for its use or transportation
- QUIET — Ideal for use in or near occupied buildings. The Cracker requires no heavy machinery and involves no blasting
- NON-TOXIC — The Cracker is a lime-based product and is completely safe for the environment. As it is 100 percent biodegradable in its final form, unused material may simply be poured into the ground or diluted with cool water.
- ECONOMICAL — As the flyrock characteristic of most demolition methods is eliminated with The Cracker, little or no cost is incurred for dust and debris containment. Labor requirements for application are also minimal.